- press releases and specialist articles
- project presentations and studies
- sales material
- tender documents
- technical documentation
- company communication
- legal documents
- civil status documents
If you need translations in language combinations or subject areas other than covered by myself, I will be glad to pass your enquiry on to qualified colleagues.
In Germany it is common to charge translations by the line (one line = 55 keystrokes including spaces), however, if required I can also charge by number of words.
Assessment of prices per line or word depend on criteria such as:
- time and work involved to realise the translation, such as scope of research or formatting, etc.
- required delays, e.g. express projects, over-night translation, weekend work
- special difficulties or requirements, e. g. bad legibility of documents, translating from tape, etc.
To receive an individually tailored quotation, please send the text to be translated as well as your required delivery date to: